Down Right Fun Group
The group provides a variety of activities for children with DS and their siblings such as crafts, drama, physical activities, dancing, sing and sign. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where: Hillside Hall, Hillside Montrose (unless otherwise stated)
When: 2-4pm on the following Sundays.
- September 1st – Eden Animal Handling
- October 6th – Ice Skating, Forfar Ice Rink (12.30 – 1.30pm)
- November 3rd – Puppet Gang
- December – Christmas Party (Date and Time TBC)
Chalmers Filmhouse, Arbroath.
The branch have privately hired Chalmers Filmhouse in Arbroath. Branch members of any age, and their family are invited. The tickets will be subsidised by the branch.
When: 3rd Sunday of the month.
- August 18th, 10:30am – Lion King
- September 15th (time TBC) – Angry Birds 2
Montrose Sports Centre
Saturday 24th August
Saturday 14th September
If your child hasn’t been to these sessions before, there is a medical form which has to be completed by your GP or other health professional. Please in touch if you would like the link for this.
Under 12’s: 1pm – 2pm
Over 12’s: 2pm – 3pm