Our Current Working Arrangements
We wanted to keep everyone updated on our working arrangements throughout this challenging period. We hope you and your families are all managing to stay safe and well.
Everyone at Down’s Syndrome Scotland is now working from home and can be contacted by email and by phone. We are open for all enquiries and our priority right now is to provide support to families and people with Down’s syndrome, as best we can.
If you have a concern or are looking for advice and support, then you can contact us in one of three ways:
- Phone our general line 0300 030 2121 – your call with be answered, and your enquiry re-directed to the appropriate member of staff.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org this email address is being monitored daily and your enquiry will be re-directed to the appropriate member of staff.
- You can contact each of our Family Support Team directly using their contact details below:
- Shona Robertson (covering Highlands, Islands and Moray) on 07918 568 975 or at email@example.com
- Kirsty Lockhart (covering North East Scotland and Tayside) on 07918 566 503 or at Kirsty@dsscotland.org.uk
- Morag Shields (covering Central Scotland, Fife, Edinburgh, Lothians & Borders on 07808 037 561 or at Morag@dsscotland.org.uk
- Varshali Swadi (covering Glasgow, West of Scotland, Ayrshire and Dumfries & Galloway) on 07590 047 471 or at Varshali@dsscotland.org.uk
- Jo Hughes, Head of Service Development is also available on 01563 533473 or by email at Jo@dsscotland.org.uk
To contact any other member of staff at Down’s Syndrome Scotland, please visit staff page where contact details are available. Click here to see the staff page.
It remains our priority to provide support to you all at this very challenging and uncertain time. We are making use of alternative communication channels (Facebook, Facetime, WhatsApp video and Zoom) and through our members new community platform Hub21 throughout this time to make sure everyone continues to feel supported and stay connected as best we can. We are also active on other social media channels including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
We will continue to update our ‘Coronavirus Response’ as and when new advice and information becomes available and please do visit our dedicated section (here) to stay up to date with current guidance and information.
These are difficult and testing times for all, and our response will change as events unfold, so please bear with us.
We have all been uplifted by the kindness and understanding that everyone has shown – please keep that up and know that we send this back to you fourfold.
Please take care everyone.
Down’s Syndrome Scotland