Our face to face meetings are resuming.
We meet 2-4pm on the first Friday of each month during term time at Blackhall St Columba’s Church.
Our meetings have the following Covid mitigations in place:
- Face coverings worn by adults throughout the meeting.
- 1m social distancing is encouraged where possible.
- Touch points cleaned and large room is well ventilated prior to and during the meeting. Please dress yourselves and your children with this in mind.
- No refreshments are being provided but feel free to bring your own.
- Wipe clean toys and hospital approved disinfectant wipes available.
- NHS staff wearing PPE.
In addition we encourage you to lateral flow test before attending. Most meetings have NHS Physio, OT and SaLT staff in attendance. Please check with Hazel if they have confirmed they will be attending if this is your reason for coming.
If you would be interested in joining please contact the parent volunteers:
T: 07770 993595
T: 07895 596121
We are holding evening Zoom sessions for parents of children in the 0-5 group as well as primary aged children.
When: 21st of every month, 8-10pm (the day may change if the 21st falls on a weekend)
If you would be interested in joining please contact Hazel Wilkinson who will send you all the details you need.
T: 07770993595 E: email@example.com
This group is currently not running. We will provide more details as soon as we can.