Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2024
Established in 2003, the Edinburgh Marathon Festival is Scotland’s largest mass participation running event, with over 35,000 runners and 100,000 spectators enjoying eleven different race distances over two days. From the 5k, held in the stunning Holyrood Park, to the one of the UK’s fastest marathons, there’s something for everyone.
Saturday Events – Saturday 25th May 2024
- EMF 10K – minimum fundraising target of £150
- EMF 5K – minimum fundraising target of £75
- EMF Junior 5K
- EMF Junior 2K
- EMF Junior 1.5K
- EMF Kids Kilometre
Sunday Events – Sunday 26th May 2024
- Edinburgh Marathon – minimum fundraising target of £500
- Edinburgh Half Marathon – minimum fundraising target of £250
- EMF Team Relay – minimum fundraising target of £500 per team entry
If you would be interested in applying for a free Edinburgh Marathon Festival charity place in aid of Down’s Syndrome Scotland please complete the application form at the link below or if you would like more information please contact our Fundraising Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.