Charity Challenge Events
We are pleased to be working with Charity Challenge to bring you a fantastic selection of organised challenges within the UK and overseas.
- Isle of Skye Challange – a spectacular 4-day trekking adventure on the legendary ‘Misty Isle’, with dramatic ridges, a coastline steeped in Gaelic myths and jaw-dropping views.
- The Edinburgh 7 Summits Challenge – Take part in this tough 35km urban challenge in the heart of Edinburgh.
- Ben Nevis at Night – Beginning in Glen Nevis this spectacular challenge will see you and fellow fundraisers trekking to the top of Ben Nevis….at night!
- West Highland Way Challange – Challenge yourself to complete one of the UK’s most popular long-distance treks, the West Highland Way. Trek 154km, and camp en-route, over seven days through the breath-taking and atmospheric scenery of the Scottish Highlands.
- Scottish Highlands Triple Challange – An incredible ‘Triple Challenge’ combine cycling, trekking and canoeing in one exciting weekend of activity. Culminating with an ascent of Ben Nevis (1345m) and set within the classic adventure playground of the Scottish highlands this is the ultimate triple challenge.
- Scottish Highlands Challange – The Scottish Highlands is the UK’s premier outdoor adventure playground. Charity Challenge have designed this incredible, fully supported trekking challenge that will see you complete five days of tough trekking over the mountains and through the glens of this spectacular part of the Highlands.
- National Three Peaks Challange – take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales. Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges and your challenge is to do all this in 24 hours!
Visit their website at the link below to find out more about these challenges and their fantastic selection of UK and overseas challenges.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us about any of these challenge events please get in touch with Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.