Supporting you to support parents through screening and diagnosis of Down’s syndrome and through the early years
After a teaching session, you will have:
- Increased your understanding of myths surrounding Down’s syndrome
- Gained an understanding from a parent’s perspective about diagnosis and receiving the news
- Considered strategies for sharing the news to parents
- Heard parents’ views of what life is like raising a child with Down’s syndrome
- Confidence that you have made this journey a more positive experience for parents
.Sessions can last from 1 to 2 hours and can be tailored to suit the audience preference. We can tailor the session to be bespoke to you and the needs of your staff.
If you would like more information about these sessions or to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org.