Health Visitor & Community Nurse Teaching Sessions
These sessions will give you:
- Information on the health issues & characteristics of someone with Down’s syndrome
- A greater understanding of their learning profile
- The support we can offer to families
- Insights from a parent speaker about how families are central to decision making
- Some examples of good practice
Sessions can last from 1 to 2 hours and can be tailored to suit the audience preference. We can tailor the session to be bespoke to you and the needs of your staff.
If you would like more information about these sessions or to book please email email@example.com.