Further update from Down’s Syndrome Scotland
Date: 27th March 2020
- Phone our general line 0300 030 2121 – your call will be answered, and your enquiry re-directed to the appropriate member of staff.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – this email address is being monitored daily and your enquiry will be re-directed to the appropriate member of staff.
- You can contact our individual Family Support Service Officers as follows:
- Shona Robertson (covering Highlands, Islands and Moray) on 07918 568 975 or at email@example.com
- Kirsty Lockhart (covering North East Scotland and Tayside) on 07918 566 503 or at Kirsty@dsscotland.org.uk
- Morag Shields (covering Central Scotland, Fife, Edinburgh, Lothians & Borders on 07808 037 561 or at Morag@dsscotland.org.uk
- Varshali Swadi (covering Glasgow, West of Scotland, Ayrshire and Dumfries & Galloway) on 07590 047 471 or at Varshali@dsscotland.org.uk
- Jo Hughes our Family Support Service Manager is also available on 01563 533473 or by email at Jo@dsscotland.org.uk
- To contact any other member of staff at Down’s Syndrome Scotland, please visit the staff page on our website where contact details are available. Click here to see the staff page.